Monday, January 28, 2013

Giving Spirit

I recently received an email and pictures from an HHS graduate in the Army who is currently stationed in Afghanistan.  Before Christmas, Ms. Susie Yoder's Foods classes prepared cookies and sent them to the troops. As our graduate soldier put it, "I would like to show great appreciation not only from my self but everyone else in my squad that got to enjoy the treats. It’s little things like that over here that make your day and put a smile on your face. . . I just want to say thank you from all the guys here and myself for all of your support and all the work that got put into making and sending out that package."   In addition, the postage for the mailing was taken care of by a Sunday School Class at the United Methodist Church and the Cass County Elks Lodge.  What a great example of the giving spirit by our students, staff, & community!
 - Mr. Andy Campbell, HHS Principal

No comments:

Post a Comment